Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ocean State Job Lot Makeup Haul!

Hey guys!
Just wanted to post a quick blog about my recent "Ocean State Job Lot Makeup Haul"!
My mom suprised me and took me out to the local Ocean State Job Lot... and bought me about $15 worth of stuff -- total savings! They're even comparable to products from NYX, NARS, and CoverGirl! =) Read on!
Just a note -- I'm posting a video on it RIGHT NOW on my youtube channel -- so please be sure to check it out in a couple hours or so. (Fun processing and such)
So let's get started!
(My first blog with pictures, yayy)
**********
Revlon Golden Affair #425 "Berry Darling"
I compare this blush to the NARS blush in "Super Orgasm" at Sephora. It's similar with the gold glitter, and is a little lighter than shown here. This was $3, versus $25. (NARS)

Revlon Make a Sheen #870 "Plum Like it Hot"
This is similar to some MAC Mineralize DUO Eyeshadow... they have a brown tones one that's similar to the "Heat/Element" one. I should have gotten that too... lol
Nice purple and a really cool gold. For $3, this one's a keeper.

Almay Intense i-color Volumizing Mascara #01 "Purple Amethyst"
A very nice deep purple... love this product! It doesn't clump and actually lifts lashes without an eyelash curler! I'm not lieing! =) My new fav! =D I believe this product was $3.
CoverGirl Shadow Squeeze in "Cocoa" and "Lagoon"
These squeeze shadows are very comparable to the Urban Decay ones that actually just came out. These are discontinued, like everything else here, but at discount prices, $3 is better than $17. (Urban Decay)
Maybelline New York Unstoppable Eyeshadow Pencil "Lasting Lace"
This was only $1.50! You can't beat this! Now I went all around town Sunday looking for NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" and had NO luck whatsoever. So I thought to myself, I'm going to the mall this week. I'll get the $5 Sephora Brand Jumbo Pencil. Then I found this. I'm so thrilled with this, it's a great eyeshadow base, an added eyeshadow base, or alone. There are several colors, so you can even use this alone.
Sally Hansen Firming Powder (Radiant Lift Loose Powder) "Natural Beige"
Get ready -- this was only $2!!! This is a mineral powder... my Covergirl Trublend Mineral powder that I bought at Walmart was about $8! That's 75% off, at an original price!
You can't beat this!!!
It's a mineral powder like any other -- and best thing is that it fits my skin tone better. Awesome buy, awesome product! Definitely recommend! =)
**********
So this is my latest haul... look out for a Dollar Tree Haul & Sephora Haul coming this week also! It's my makeup week, for sure. =D

Have a nice day &  please come back soon!

~Laur

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got makeup from there too, but it was expired!

    ReplyDelete